Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love this weather!

What beautiful weather! The boys and I have been enjoying getting out and going for walks. I am determined to work on this baby weight. We are counting the days until April when RSV season is over. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work on April 6th, so I won't be able to enjoy it until summertime.

Do we look beach ready or what???
Heath-R-Bob, mister cool dude.

Hunter-Bo, do I look precious or what??



4 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

We are coming to Iraan tomorrow, and I want to see the babies! ARe they still under special restrictions for visitors. I would like to hold them but will settle for just seeing them. Can't wait to see you, too!

Crystal said...

I would love for you to come see and hold the boys. We are still not allowed to have children over though. Maybe Jeff and Maxie can watch the kids and you and Sharon can come cuddle with the babies. Hope to see you soon.

Keva said...

these are hilarious. so funny, like little dress up dolls. sorry i haven't been germ free enough to come by again. i still want to, though we may have to change our plan a little, i think the boys are getting too big, for the photo i had in mind.

Anonymous said...

I love the shades--it cracks me up. Sure enjoyed holding them the other day. I think that both girls will be home for spring break(the week after Iraan's) Maybe we can all come in to town and peer through your back glass at them!! Linda Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...