Does anyone see something wrong with these pictures?
Does this bed look a little big for them? (Hunter is yawning, not screaming)
This is the boys porta crib that is in our room.
I always said I wouldn't let my children sleep in my bed with me, but now I think if it will give me a few extra hours of sleep...the more the merrier! This doesn't happen every night, but this one was a particularly challenging night.

5 comments:
Hey, who cares? I'm with you on that motto if it means more sleep! It's funny how they'll sleep hours longer just being in our bed instead of theirs.
Yeah. We all say things before we have kids that we renig on later. I did the same thing with Max many times when we were in Brazil, so he and I could both get a little sleep, and so he didn't disturb the whole country with his crying!
I say thumbs up to whatever gets you a few more zzzzz's. Slade didn't sleep in his bed till this year (Kindergarten)! haha
That is so sweet! They look really comfortable!!! I love reading your blog...It makes me smile! Teri
Yea we have been there done that.. Now that Peyton is out of our bed, I am in his room in the bed next to him! HA! Baby steps! LOL!!
They grow up too fast! It's ok to let them sleep with you!
Post a Comment