The boys had their two month doctors visit yesterday. Heath weighs 10lbs 15.5 oz and is 21 and 1/2 inches long. Hunter weighs 11lbs 7oz and is also 21 and 1/2 inches long. The boys got all of their shots along with their RSV shot. They have been cranky, sore, and running fever all night. I think the fever broke about 3:00am. They seem to be doing OK now. They get to start drinking juice and the doctor changed them over to a soy formula, so maybe that will help with the tummy problems. They are starting to sleep for 5 hour stretches, which mom and dad are THRILLED about. They are growing up so fast.
More cute clothes for Momma to show off. You can tell that Heath is happy about it. These outfits say "Here a Baa, There a Baa"....

2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe they are already two-months-old!! I love those outfits...and I'm sure their first girlfriends will love them, too!
oh, those are such cute outfits. The boys are already getting so big and looking chunky. R.'s been sick, so I haven't been by, cuz I didn't want to bring any germs : (
maybe it will work out soon. I really want to snuggle those boys some more and get my baby fix. oh, Jade had her baby boy this morning.
Post a Comment