Now that Hunting season is over, Chris's job changes. He switches over to water safety season. He usually has to work different lakes around the state and patrol rivers. He checks for boater safety laws as well as fishing bag limits. As long as the weather is warm, he loves being out on the water. Lately, he has been getting the Game Warden boats running, and, thankfully, he does this in our front yard so the boys and I get to spend more time with him while he works.
Here are the boys "helping" Daddy fix the GW boat.

Sometimes Mommy just doesn't have enough hands, so Heath got to "Help" Daddy do his monthly reports.

Someday we will be big enough to really help out, Daddy, until then, thanks for letting us hang out.
1 comment:
I love this picture. I hope to get one soon just like it!!! This is so sweet and it is really nice when the guys get to work but at the house!!! How fun!!!
Post a Comment