I'm exhausted! There were really no major things that happened today, I just feel like I've been running all day today. The boys alternated waking up and crying today. As soon as I would get Heath to sleep and lay him down, Hunter would cry and want to be held. When I finally got him back down to sleep, Heath would wake up. This started late last night and lasted all day today. I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep. I haven't changed a diaper today without being peed on, and haven't fed a bottle today without being thrown up on. I'm tired.
So I'll leave you with an adorable picture of my boys, to remind me that it is all worth it.

2 comments:
I promise you will sleep again one day! BTW-I highly recommend Dr.Brown bottles! They are a must! And Finley used Nestle Goodstart Fomula. I didn't know anyone else who used it but it has "comfort proteins" and her stomach did very well with it!
That's motherhood for you. And not just because you have twins (though that must certainly magnify it)! Hang in there!
Post a Comment