Friday, May 28, 2010

Green Thumb

Look what I have growing in my back yard. I love spring!

Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower...in case you wanted to know (or send me some). :)


Roses are good, too.

I'm not 100% sure what this thing is called, but I think they are really pretty.



How about fresh, home grown tomatoes...

...or a pepper?

and
it
is
all
thanks
to...

This man. Not me. I don't have a green thumb. I forget to water plants.


I'm pretty sure these two didn't help too much either...but they're pretty cute.

3 comments:

Hewittfolks said...

I think your unknown flowers are oleanders. Not positive, because most of the ones I see are bright reddish pink--but the foliage looks the same. If that's what they are, they're poisonous to eat, so it's a good one to know about if you have little ones running around.

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Can one really get enough of home grown tomatoes?!? I think not! YUMMMMMMM!

Mandi Martin said...

I love Gerber daisies...and roses...and pretty much every kind of flower there is! I was going to say oleander, too, on the one you weren't sure about. And I've heard that the water is also very poisonous if you cut them and stick them in a vase. Just FYI.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...