Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Houston...we have a problem

Yup..I have a biter. I don't know how to remedy the problem. I tried biting back. It hasn't worked. I guess I'll just have to be on my toes when the fighting between the boys starts.

Heath got his fingers caught in a door a few weeks ago at the babysitters. Mom called me right away to let me know, but by the time I got there that afternoon, his fingers were just a little red and they didn't seem to be bothering him. Just this week, we noticed that his finger nail was no longer attached, and thanks to some willing family members (not ME) he no longer has a fingernail. It doesn't bother him at all, but it really pains me to look at it.

Yup, these two keep me on my toes. I couldn't love them more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...