Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quad Squad

Thank You God for Blessing me with Two Miracles! I don't think I could handle FOUR!!!

This past weekend we got to go to the Independence Creek Nature Preserve and help with Annual Kid Fish that Daddy and the other Game Wardens put on. It was lots of fun and we got to hang out with our "Best-ie Twin Friends," Whitley and Wyatt. Unfortunately, Momma was too busy to take many pictures, but just rest assure that it was a blast!

...Until Saturday night, that is. We all came down with the stomach flu. Momma decided that is NOT the way she wants to spend Mother's Day. Two throwing up babies and a sick momma was not fun at all. Talk about initiating MOM. We are all among the living again, however, so I guess it is all better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...