Well...today was different. Today, Mom and I had hair appointments in San Angelo and had other errands to run. The boys were dressed like this:
I bet every MAN that we came across today stopped us. At least 10 at every store. They didn't tell me about the person that they once knew who had twins, but they did stop and admire. One man went and got his wife and drug her back to where I was shopping. Another asked if they were both boys (typical man).
Mom and I found this hysterical. Yes, the women stopped and admired, too, but the grown MEN?!?!?
Camo...hides you in the stand...stands out in the crowd.

2 comments:
"and they are telling me about their cousin's twice removed, brother-in-law's friend who knows someone who also had twins"
Heh. TOTALLY know how you feel. My second least favorite comment/question is when people ask me if mine are identical. Even when it's obvious they are a boy and a girl. A lady told me the other day that she has a twin brother and STILL gets that question as an adult. Having twins has taught me to try and think before I talk, because apparently a lot of people don't!
I just love them in their all over camo look. So cute, but that's my little Heath & Hunter. Love, Grandma.
Post a Comment