Friday, February 5, 2010

I know there were 2 boys around here somewhere...

I was busy cooking dinner the other day while the boys were playing in the livingroom. Every so often, I stuck my head in and checked on them. At one point I looked in and saw Hunter playing on a pillow in the hallway, but Heath was no where to be found.



I looked everywhere- down the hall, behind the recliner, in the toy box, under the coffee table...I couldn't find the kid anywhere. I looked at Hunter and asked him where his brother was, knowing I wouldn't get an answer...or would I? He gave me the most devious little grin, stood up and opened the cabinet. Inside...Heath was reclining back in the linen closet with the biggest grin on his face.



Since then, this is the favorite hang out any time the boys are in the living room. They tear open the cabinet, pull out all of the pillows and blankets, and take turns (yeah right) climbing in and out and shutting the door on each other.




3 comments:

aWk said...

How funny! I love it! Keep postin' videos...those boys are to cute!

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet faces! Love, Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Now that is cute! Mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...