We all have our Quirks, here are some of mine:
- I am probably the most type-A person you know.
- I am extremely organized and I know where everything is in my house (unless Chris or H&H moved it).
- I hate clutter. I just had a garage sale last weekend to get rid of the "stuff". I made over $250. Yeah!
- I pick out my clothes for the entire week on Sunday night and hang them on the door of the closet. This way, I don't have to waste time in the mornings trying to decide what to wear.
- I do not rinse the dishes before I put them in the dish washer. I figure I paid an outrageously high price for a dish washer, let's see what that baby can do.
- I vacuum out the diaper bag, weekly.
- I have a piano in my home that I can't play, but I think it brings a nice touch of elegance to the place.
- I would prefer to have my soft drinks cold out of the can. I do not like ice. (interesting note: when I was pregnant, I couldn't get enough ice. I loved it then).
- I love peanut butter burritos.
I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting (possibly you could add them about me). What are some of your quirks?

3 comments:
I'm pretty type-A myself and I know where everything is in my house as well. Our new mantra lately is "everything has a place"...as I encourage others around here to return items to their place (: I've found that one year old twin boys don't appreciate tidiness quite like I do...go figure. I like my cokes cold from a can and then poured over ice. I can't stand a warm coke poured over ice or even a cold coke without ice.
And I don't even know what a peanut butter burrito is...maybe you should enlighten me.
Good to know you a bit better :)
Crystal, I did not know that you get your teaching clothes out every Sunday night, LOL! I never got my clothes out, but I always got each child's out the night before and put them on the foot of the bed. Then later, Katie and Shi would want to get out their own and we would have a fight. It made it so much easier for me to just do it. Chris never cared. I did not know that you liked peanut butter burritoes, it doesn't sound too good, maybe I should try one and see for myself. Love, Kathy
Ha, I love it! My cokes have to be on ice (full to the rim with ice) and the coke must be near frozen before it even its the ice...I like it C-O-L-D! <3 your blog, girl!
Post a Comment