On April 17th I will be doing the March for Babies. March of Dimes is an organization that strives to prevent premature births and gives hope to the babies that are born too soon. Heath and Hunter were born 6 weeks early and spent time in the NICU. We were so blessed that the boys did not have a long, extended stay. The NICU ride is such a roller coaster, and I know it was much worse for those parents that had to stay longer than we did. I feel that this is a way that I can give back.
If you look on my side bar, there is a place where you can donate to my walk if you wish to do so. I know it shows that I have already met the goal, but no one says that I can't go over that. I have already been so blessed by kind friends and family donations.
I understand that money is tight, so if you are unable to donate, please at least say a prayer for those families who are still on the roller coaster ride.


No comments:
Post a Comment