Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daddy's Deer and Cuddle Time

Daddy killed a nice white tail buck. We were really excited.
The boys are constantly playing on this large box in the living room. I can't bring myself to throw it away because it has provided hours of entertainment for them. However, I walked in from the kitchen the other day and this is how I found them. They were snuggled together watching TV.

Doesn't it just melt your heart. They took a break from beating up each other, pulling each other's hair, and pushing each other down, to relax and watch the sign language video in peace.
By the way, look at the PJs, they say "Who Ya Calling a Turkey." Appropriate for Thanksgiving...thanks Grandma.

2 comments:

Jessica Carlile said...

Absolutely Adorable! You will look back at these pics & wonder were the time went.

Mandi Martin said...

I love the cuddle pics!! It is always so touching to see our children truly enjoying each other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...