Sunday, November 8, 2009

Worn out!

This title could mean a number of things, but this time, I'm only talking about clothes.

Does anyone else get annoyed that your children have the cutest outfits and before they get to wear them a handful of times, they out grow them? It drives me crazy. Well, we have officially "worn out" an outfit. Granted, they are only pajamas and they are a little small anyway, but I love them because they are easy to get on and they zip up. Dressing these boys is like trying to put pantyhose on a running deer. I'm sad that they only make cotton, zip up PJs up to 9 months size. I can't find them any bigger. :(

I'm sure the "speed of lightening" crawling has something to do with this.

Any suggestions for new, easy to get on, PJs? or where I could possibly find a larger size in the cotton, zip ups?

4 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I might have seen zip up pj's in a package hanging on an end cap in target that were in bigger sizes. Maybe try there sometime. I'll keep a lookout for you! Are ya'll going to be in Iraan for Thanksgiving?

The Jones' said...

Ty still loves zip up jammies! I get his at Walmart. They're not cotton, so that's a negative, but Ty has extremely sensitive skin and they don't bother him. They're mostly character jammies but they occasionally have cute one's like cammo and cars.

Amy said...

Old Navy has them!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=27451&vid=1&pid=674601&scid=674601032

Anonymous said...

What cute little toes sticking out of those pajamas! Maybe Grandma needs to get my little boys some new pjs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...