Thursday, November 12, 2009

MISSING!

Missing: Two adorable little 10 month olds who used to SLEEP. They have secretly been replaced with look alikes that wake up crying every ten minutes.


If found: Please return to the tired Momma with bags under her eyes who is amazingly running on an average of 3 hours sleep this week.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We experienced the same exact thing around the same time and unfortunately...it's not any better. We only get sleep when we give in and put them in our bed. It's reeeeally frustrating. I don't know how Dustin (or you and Chris) goes to work after the nights we have.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be Debbie Downer. I hope it gets better for y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

What is making my little grandsons not sleep? Maybe teeth? I know you have to be so tired. Next time when you come to San Saba, you can nap and I will watch the babies.Love, Grandma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...