At 11 months:
Heath has two teeth (one top and one bottom), still will not eat table foods that are wet or squishy. He studies things, and is becoming very "talkative." His favorite word to scream: DADA! He likes to cuddle and look at books. He is happy as long as I am holding him.
Hunter has four teeth (two bottom and his top eye teeth). He is super busy and always on the go. He is walking. He went from toddling just a few steps one day to walking clear across the floor the next. He LOVES to play rough with Daddy, which makes Momma really nervous.
Heath's slobbery tongue.
They are very mischievous. Turn your back for one second and this is what you get...diapers everywhere.
BTW, November is National Fight for Preemies Month. If you are looking for a good cause to donate to this holiday season, might I suggest the March of Dimes. Even though my boys only spent 9 days in the NICU, we came to find out how important this organization is.

2 comments:
Wow! How do they always manage to grow up so fast?! And how are these boys almost a year old and I haven't gotten to properly meet them?! Unfortunately, our trip to the ranch fell through for November, but I will be looking for another opportunity to see these precious boys--and their precious parents!
Where can I donate to the "March of Dimes"? I would like to. Do you know if it is online, or maybe through the hospital? I just loved watching Hunter toddle, and may I say he is so good at it! Love, Grandma.
Post a Comment