I have been asked numerous times what the one baby item that I could not have lived without would be. My answer: The boppy.
This is such a handy little pillow.
When we first brought the boys home from the hospital last year, it is what we propped them up in for their 1st Christmas picture.

Joe Cool took numerous naps while propped in the Boppy, (even though the tag says not to) because it helped with reflux.

The boys spent lots of tummy time in their Boppys.

We never left home without them.

They were a life saver for double feeding.

They were used as back support and helped the boys learn to sit up...until Heath was just plain exhausted.

Even still, I use the Boppy for arm support to rest my arm on while feeding and cuddling with my babies...

...and the boys still use it to lay in to drink their bottles

However, recently, Daddy discovered the best use of all for the Boppy. It makes a great "mane" while he is roaring like a lion.

Yep, I think this is the best way to use it.

2 comments:
Haha! I loved the Boppy, too, but never thought to accessorize with it!!! We will be putting up Nana's xmas lights the day after Thanksgiving, so I will certainly be walking around the corner to visit the boys! We can entertain them awhile maybe!
I agree with your assessment of the Boppy! I have no idea what mommies did without them, especially with baby twins. And my husband makes a similar headdress out of our Bumbos--he puts them upside-down on his head and looks like some sort of really terrible cartoon centurion.
Post a Comment