We started off the day eating blueberry muffins, yum! Even though they are a little squishy, they are not wet, so even Heath decided he might try a few bites.
We learned how to climb the stairs.
OK, so I was a bad mother and didn't take any pictures of the Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's house today, but I will leave you with a funny story:
The family all circled up before the meal and took a chance to thank God for his blessings. Kali (my sister's 3 year old girl) was saying the prayer. As she was praying she was looking up at each person and thanking God for them. She was going around the circle and said, "Thank you for Heath and thank you for Hunter and thank you for Crystal." However when she looked up at Chris...she forgot his name so she added, "Thank you for Steve." I don't know where Steve came from or who Steve is but it was pretty funny. For the rest of the day, Chris became lovingly known as Steve.

1 comment:
Cute pics and a laugh-out-laud story! Please tell Steve we said hi!
Post a Comment