Sunday, August 16, 2009

D-Day

Tomorrow is the day that every teacher dreads. It's the day that I go back to school. The kids don't go back until next week, but tomorrow is D-day for me. Last year when I went back to school after my maternity leave, I had prepared myself for only 8 weeks. I could handle 8 weeks, right?! Now I am staring at the entire school year.
I do love my job, but I am going to severely miss my babies. Luckily, I have the best baby sitter in the world. My mom retired from her secretary position at school and will now keep the boys (and Kali) for me. I will miss her being right down the hall from me and running all of my copies for me, but I'm super excited about her new "job". I couldn't ask for more.
Here is a look at the two angels that Mimi is so lucky to have every day.

Keva Dawn Photography (of course)

2 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Bless Your Heart!!! You can do it and just think how good the grandma time will be. I'm sure it will be nice to get some adult conversation-and you will love them even more when you get home! And don't worry about your house and supper when you get home at night-you can do all that when they are big-your house will keep!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Don't worry! I cried all the way to school the first day I left Slade. He was six weeks old, though. At least yours are a rough and tough seven months!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...