It is so hard to believe that my sweet babies are 8 months old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. They are starting to be so much fun. They can entertain themselves for more than a minute or two. They are really starting to react to one another, they smile and talk to one another all the time. They have recently started eating Gerber Puffs. They can't shovel them in their mouths fast enough. Finally Chris and I feel like we can eat a meal without one (or both) of us holding a baby. I'm not sure how much they weigh, but it feels like they have both gained at least 5 pounds in the last month, boy they have gotten heavy.
August
8 years ago

3 comments:
they are so cute. great pictures! love watching them grow and change. love those boys!
Look at those cute boys! They were trying to escape and hide under the futon. Boys will be boys. I can't wait to see them on Thursday night. Love, Grandma
Wow! They seemed to have changed so much since camp - they are getting so big. They are adorable and looking less alike now. I think I could actually tell them apart :)
A big congratulations to Chris on his award, too!
Post a Comment