Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Six-Pack Abs

I have been trying and trying to get a good video of Hunter's "sit-ups" and this is the best that I can get. That little turkey won't do it when I have the camera in my hands. When Hunter started doing this, Chris and I thought that it was normal for a baby to be able to do "sit-ups". It wasn't until Mimi saw him do it did she tell us that this was not normal and most babies did not sit up this way. How were we supposed to know... this is our first rodeo. I will say that the boy must have some amazing ab muscles and it has pretty much healed his umbilical hernia.

Today Chris took Heath to the doctor for a follow up visit for his ear infections last week. If we have to take both babies, it is definitely a two person job, but since the doctor didn't need to see Hunter (because his ears were not as bad) just Chris went. I didn't feel that I could take the day off on the first week of school, mainly because I wouldn't want to do that to a substitute. I was very nervous and it felt very strange just dropping one baby off at the baby sitters. Chris survived it and Heath had a blast getting all of Daddy's attention. BTW: His ears are much better and he is back to his old self.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute--he is especially good at set ups when you are trying to change his diaper. mimi

Mandi Martin said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby sit up like that. Maybe I could hire him as a personal trainer!

Anonymous said...

Hunter is such a strong boy! I love him so. Love Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...