Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look who's on the move!

So it is not officially crawling or walking, but these two cuties are in motion. They love walking their cars around the house. They can make it into the kitchen and down the hallway, I even took up the area rug in the living room so they have a lot of room. I have to watch them closely though, I've already caught both of them trying to eat my house plants. I am having to baby proof my house a lot earlier than I had planned.

Heath loves to block Hunter in somewhere so that Hunter can't move, then pretend he doesn't notice, while Hunter wails. Ornery little toot!

Here is just a little glimpse of the action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just to cute---Mimi

Aunt Amy said...

I think you need a checkered flag at the end of the hallway. Too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...