Monday, June 1, 2009

Our first swim!

We went to San Saba this weekend for Chris's 10 year high school reunion. Boy, just the sound of that makes us feel old. We had fun showing the boys off, and Chris enjoyed talking and hanging out with some of his old classmates.

When we returned home today, after unpacking, we decided to let the boys enjoy the hot summer day in their pool. By the way, the Bumbos in the pool worked nicely. I was kind of nervous about how the boys would react to the cold water because all they have ever had was nice warm bathwater. After some initial whimpering, they settled right in. They were all smiles after that and enjoyed playing with the rubber duckies that accompanied them. We do have really cute swim suits for the boys, but we just used the swim diapers this time.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is just to cute!! Love the hats. Mimi

Anonymous said...

I think I missed this video. How cute is that! My precious grandboys! Love Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...