Today the boys are 6 months old. Wow how the time flies. Everyday they are learning something new. They definitely have their own personalities but they are both so much fun. They are now eating many different kinds of stage 1 vegetables and fruits. They are rolling over and working very hard on sitting up. They are in size 3-6 month clothes and are stretching the limits of the size 2 diapers.
Today, Chris and I have officially changed a years worth of diapers, given a years worth of bottles, but only have 6 months worth of experience. We don't get everything right, but we are trying. We just try to love them...and hope that everything else will fall into place.



*The photos (of course) are from Keva. Too precious!
1 comment:
Happy 1/2 birthday to your precious boys! Can't believe it has been that long already...before we know it they will be 1! Thanks for the encouragement about my new job...and I'm sure I'll be thinking of plenty of questions for you throughout the year! Hope you're enjoying your summer so far!! :)
Post a Comment