Monday, June 8, 2009

The faces of Heath

I find myself cracking up at the many expressions that my boys make. I will later contribute a post just to Hunter, but this is all Heath.

I must take about a thousand pictures a day, Here are some of the great ones of Heath.

Heath is such a serious baby. My MIL says that he is just the way that his daddy was at this age. He is not much of a laugher and doesn't smile near as much as his brother. I predict that he will be the studious one. He likes to study people and objects before he opens up to them. He has perfected the "all out scream," (we are currently trying to break that habit). I couldn't love him more. He is brilliant (says this Momma).


Quirky


Sleepy Boy
Almost asleep

Duck Bill Platypus face

This is the norm. He has his daddy's temper. (Just kidding, Chris)

Then it quickly turns to this. Happy Boy.

So sad, such a pouty face.

So inquisitive.

My sweet boy.

4 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

I love baby faces, and these are all precious!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Gosh, he is sooooo cute! I can't wait to HOPEFULLY see them this summer! Enjoy your summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

Is Heath at the top on your blog banner?
They are BOTH just beautiful!! I want to hug them and squeeze them -just a little, not too hard.

Crystal said...

Actually, Heath is on the bottom of my blog banner. In most of the pictures, Heath has his eyes open so wide that he does sort of look like Hunter, but Hunter has the bigger eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...