Thursday, June 25, 2009
Completely Bummed!
I'm severely allergic to something out at the church camp. I've already gone to the doctor twice and gotten two steroid shots, but the very itchy rash keeps coming back. I guess my only option is to stay home so I don't get back into whatever it is. I would post a picture of my pink Caladryl covered legs, but my camera (and almost everything else) is out at camp. I really wanted the boys to go to their bible class and have fun their first time at camp. Oh well, I guess we will try again next year. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is it poison ivy? Grandpa has it all over his legs. Tell Chris to be careful when he comes fishing this weekend, I know how easily he gets it. I bet the little boys have enjoyed church camp. Can't wait to see them. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment