Sunday, April 12, 2009

Picture Post

Here are some more random pictures from the last few days.

Here are the boys at bible class for the first time. It was a pretty small class, but I'm sure they learned a lot with Mimi and Kali. I was pretty impressed. They stayed in the chairs and quiet for about 30 of the 45 minute class.
OK, so Heath slept for the first 15 minutes. I didn't want to wake him because he was VERY grouchy before church.
Here they are learning that God made the little piggies.



"We brush, brush, brush our hair....for our bible class." Mimi comes up with the funniest songs!


Our family posing for an Easter picture.

Here are the boys with their cousin Zoe.

Heath, Zoe, Hunter

I tried to get Easter pictures in their "My First Easter" t-shirts that their Grandma gave them. This was the best I got...they didn't want to pose.

Heath's Easter Shirt. They are a little big, the boys look like they are wearing football pads.


Hunter giving his most innocent look. (Don't let it fool you :))



Heath letting you know what he thought of his first cereal feed.



Hunter eating cereal for the first time. I'm not sure how much got in either of their mouths.
Daddy trying out the carrier. Goofy dad!


Teaching Hunter a football stance


Video of the boys eating cereal. It didn't go well. I guess we all need more practice.

3 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Your hair looks really cute---I like the short, sassy look.

granny f said...

Love the pictures; Bible class is a great place to start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...