The boys are now 4 months old and they are very busy (as I'm sure Keva can report). They are eating cereal morning and night and are having numerous bottles of milk and juice a day. They are smiling and cooing a lot and are very aware of what is going on. They can both roll from their bellys to their backs and they are growing more each day. We will go to the doctor next week and I will report official weights and lengths. I couldn't love them more.
This video is of Heath eating cereal. The boys have been at it for about 3 weeks. Heath has really got it down and I think it is his favorite time of the day. In the video he is too busy talking and smiling to get much cereal in his mouth.
This video is of Hunter eating his cereal. He is not as wild about it as Heath is because it is so much easier and quicker to drink from a bottle. He is coming around though. He still spits a lot of it out and you really have to be quick when you feed him. He is pretty happy in the video, too, but you have to listen (because Daddy is talking) to hear him coo.
BTW, We have found the perfect formula, Enfamil Gentlease. It has definitely fixed the constipation problem. I might have to pay Keva more!!

3 comments:
The boys are too precious and I love your hair. You're looking like a sexy Mama:) I have been meaning to call you but don't know when a good time would be. I hope you all are doing well and hope to see you soon.
They are so cute...and getting so big! And I love your hair too! How is it being back at school? I don't know how you do it. I'd have to get up at four to get us all ready and where we needed to be by the time school started!
Sounds like y'all are doing really well! We'll be down soon and I'll call for a play date.
We couldn't quit laughing. That made our day. They are getting so big. We can't wait to squeeze them again. TERI AND JARED
Post a Comment