Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Asleep at the Wheel

***Caution- I do not suggest driving your car like Hunter does

Chris and I put the boys in their cars while we sat down to eat supper tonight. They played for a while and we actually got to eat a full meal without one of us having to hold them. However, while we were cleaning the kitchen this is how we found Hunter.

He never even woke when I rolled him into the living room. Playing with Mrs. Keva everyday must wear him out.
On another note-
Heath just discovered yesterday that he has a BROTHER!!! They were sitting in their cars beside each other and Heath just stared at Hunter for a good 5 minutes. It was like he was wondering where that kid came from. Every now and then he would even laugh and talk to him. I found this too funny.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...