It's a sad day. Tomorrow my maternity leave is officially over and I have to go back to work. To say that I reallllllly don't want to is such an understatement. Keva (of Keva Dawn Photography)is going to keep them. I couldn't ask for a better babysitter for the last 8 weeks of school. I know my students are anxious to see me and are either really excited about my return or dreading it just as much as I am. It just depends on the student you ask. I guess 3 and 1/2 months is a long time for a maternity leave, but at least it is just 8 weeks (or 33 school days, Thanks Gina) until summer.
When I told Heath, he just asked if he was still going to get fed, and decided to eat his hands...just in case.
My sweet Hunter-Bo was very upset about the news. Look at that bottom lip.
By the way, did you know it is National Multiple Births Awareness Month. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
http://www.nomotc.org/mba
http://www.nomotc.org/mba

3 comments:
Thanks for erasing it - it would have just hurt my feelings, I'm sure! I just love those videos-both of mine knew lots of words early and I think it's bc of the educational videos. I also bought "Your Baby Can Read" and am excited to use all of those. It's not like the babies are watching Sponge Bob or something, haha!! Mom said the babies made it to church-yay for them! I hope your eight weeks of school goes really quickly-at least you can see the end-just two months!!! You'll probably really enjoy visiting with everyone.
I will be praying for you, little Momma. It will be a long day for you, I suspect. I wish I were next door and could help you!
Darrah
I'm sure it will be hard to leave those two little cuties! Hope your day goes well. And I hope the rest of the school year just flies by!
Post a Comment