Monday, April 27, 2009

Our 1st fishing trip

Well, anyone who knows my husband, knows it was only a matter of time before we had pictures like these. We went to San Saba for Chris's birthday and he did rather well fishing. The boys and I stayed at the cabin with Grandma, but we did pose nicely for the pictures.

Right after this picture was taken, one of the fish flopped onto Hunter. He didn't mind a bit, he just looked at it. Momma minded, and we promptly got out the wipes and tried to get the fish smell off of my precious baby.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I love the babies as the measuring marker:) Before you know it the boys will be the ones catching the fish.

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Yes, you must must must read all of them. You will love them!!! Let me know when you start-we'll discuss!!! I love the fishing pics, BTW. Are you going to take them to Devil's River this summer-Slade went and spent two nights when he was six months old.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...