Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 weeks old - One Month on Saturday

My sweet boys are 4 weeks old today. I can't imagine life without them. It is amazing how much they have changed and grown in the last month.

Heath was born weighing 5 lbs 6 oz and was 17 and 1/2 inches long. Last week he weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and was 20 and 1/2 inches.

Hunter was born weighing 5lbs 5 oz and was 16 and 1/2 inches long. Last week he weighed 7 lbs 0.4 oz and was 21 and 1/2 inches.
New outfits that Grandma sent us. Aren't we precious.
Check out the adorable burp cloths that Mimi made for us. Almost too cool to spit up on. ALMOST (they wash)


Look at those bright eyes! Even Heath has his eyes open (such a rare sight). The boy really likes to sleep.


Unfortunately, Daddy had to go back to work today. We will miss him greatly and we look forward to when he returns. I just hope that I can handle the two of them by myself today. I might need some prayers, because I still find the whole thing overwhelming!










This is our one month old video.

Here is a video of our daddy playing with us. We are sure going to miss you while you are at work.

I've gotta run...I have four little eyes looking at me...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

I am sure that you did great on your own but I know how comforting it is to have that extra set of hands. I can't even imagine with two little ones to care for. The boys have gotten so big. We coming to Iraan this weekend and I have been in great health so I hope to come down and spend some time holding the little ones. I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! I can not believe how much they have already grown and even fit into their outfits now. Love the pictures with both their eyes open because yes, that is rare. Give them a kiss for Aunt Amy.

Amy said...

They look so much alike! They are just adorable. We were in Iraan this past weekend and I wanted so badly to stop by. We'll be back soon and I'm going to call you. I hope y'all are doing great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...