Their outfits say "Answered Prayer,"...with all we went through to get these precious boys, they truly are an answered prayer. God is so good!
August
8 years ago
Their outfits say "Answered Prayer,"...with all we went through to get these precious boys, they truly are an answered prayer. God is so good!
5 comments:
Keva really did an amazing job! Breathtaking pictures!! They made me cry!!!! I was just sitting here crying! LOL!!
Precious!!!
So very cute!!! How on earth did you keep them sleeping through all the pose changes?!
Those baby boys are so beautiful they take my breath away!
Darrah
The pics are awesome! You really need to get a big one for your mantle and have it framed. I did that for my two when Finley was born, it's in black and white, and people comment on it all the time.
Crystal, I love the pics(your mom sent me several others in that group). Granny and Grandpa sure would think they were really special!! I am just really wanting to come by and get my hands on them, but people cough on me all day at the library and I would want to change clothes before I came by and so far I haven't lugged extra clothes to town! Could I stand at the back door and just look through the glass? Linda Sue
Post a Comment