Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In DUE time!


Today is my official pregnancy due date. If I would have made it to today...I would almost have 18lbs of baby in my stomach. That's two 9 pound babies. I don't think it would be possible, could you imagine how miserable that would be!


Heath and Hunter have been in this world for 6 weeks and I can't imagine my life without them. I can hardly remember what it was like to get 8 full hours of sleep :) !!

By the Way...don't we look super cool in our sunglasses? Thank you Aunt Sharon and Uncle Maxie for the shades, we are the coolest babies on the block!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

Hi Crystal! My Mom told me about your blog so that I could look at the pictures of the twins and I love it! They are absolutely adorable...not that you don't already know that! :) Hope you're doing well and able to get at least a few minutes of rest each day!

Mandi Martin said...

Love the shades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...