Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Babysitter Files: The Final Episode

Today I made my very last payment to the babysitter.  Wow.  I don't exactly know how I feel about that.  On one hand, I'm ecstatic that I will have a little bit more money to spend on other things, but on the other hand, I am so sad that my babies are old enough to start school next year.  My babysitter is more than I could have ever hoped for.  She has taught the boys so much and has lovingly cared for them when I couldn't be there.  She loves them as much as I do and I know they are safe in her care.  She is their Grandma, after all.  Who could ask for more?

So, in honor of 7 more days of school left and the VERY LAST babysitter payment, we will have our final instalment of "The Babysitter Files." Sorry about the picture quality.

This awesome babysitter/Mimi has been doing some serious sewing for the boys upcoming birthday party.  The boys have become fascinated with her embroidery machine and love to sit with her and watch it. (I can't get the picture to turn, but this is Heath watching the sewing machine work)

The text read, "Guess Who's Feet!"

For a few days during standardized testing at school, Kali, got to take the day off and hang out with Mimi, too.  Mom sent this picture at 7:10am.  They were already having a tea party.  See what girls do to the party???  Stay far away from them, boys!

Kali did also bring superhero capes for them all to play with, so I guess we will let her stay.

Hunter and Kayin put Heath (the puppy) to bed in the bathtub, because that is where all sweet little doggies sleep.

The Trailer.  It is probably their favorite place to play at Mimi's house.  Dad went to go use this trailer the other day and before he could hook up to it he had to find all of the chains and cords that had been removed by the trio.  Once he was hooked up and he pulled the trailer forward all of the stuff fell off of it.  The car ramps at the back fell out because the bolts had been removed, as well as other items like the spare tire and electric cords.  He wasn't the happiest Grandpa.  It took him a while to put his trailer back together.  Mimi and I thought it was pretty funny though.
"Look Mimi, we are Spiderman!"
Heath helping Papa haul trash.  Any excuse to get to ride in the Ranger.

TEXT MESSAGES FROM THE BABYSITTER:

*Me: How are the boys today?
Mom: Doing good.  Fixed Noodles and meat for lunch.  Heath and Hunter ate the noodles.  Kayin ate the meat.  Papa ate it all.

*Mom: Hunter said his dad says, "Dang It."  I asked him why his dad said that and he replied, "Because we are not asleep or have gotten out of bed."  (So True!)

*Mom: I guess one good thing about having to get a bar of soap out of the potty is....you can wash your hands with it????


The boys are going to miss going to the babysitters/Mimi's house everyday.  The good news is that they will be in Aunt Kay's PreK class next year.  Stay tuned for "Aunt Kay's PreK files" next year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...