Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pinterest Made Me Do It

This week I have:

Cleaned my cookie sheets and crock pot with a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.  I sprinkled it on there in the morning before I left for school and I wiped it of when I got home that evening.  It. Worked. Wonderfully!  No elbow grease was required and my crock pot and cookie sheets look new again.

I also made this wonderful bread.  I put 2 cups of water at the bottom of my crock pot at placed my bread pan inside it.  My bread pan was a little bit too big so it sat sideways.  It made an uneven loaf of the most moist, delicious, wonderful, pumpkin bread I have ever tasted.



 I made this for my sister's new house.  I sanded and stained and stained and sanded an old pallet.  I think it turned out really cute.  I can't wait to see how it looks in her new house.

 OK, so the babysitter did this one, but I found the idea and made 2 of the 3 bottles.  You take an old water bottle and cut the end of it off.  Then get an old wash cloth and rubber band it to the cut end of the bottle.  Dip the wash cloth end into soapy water and blow through the mouth piece.  It makes super fun bubble Snakes.  Tons of fun for sweet boys who think snakes are the coolest thing since sliced bread.
And to think, it's only Tuesday!  Given a few more days, there is no telling what other Pinterest projects I can get into.  What did we do before Pinterest?

1 comment:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Why are you teaching school? You are totally being Martha! The pallet is an awesome idea! I bet she is excited to move in!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...