Last week I got the cutest text message from the babysitter (aka Mom) showing me how well "Mimi's Preschool" was going. She had the boys learning to cut in straight lines and holding their scissors correctly. I beamed when I got the picture. So proud. (it's a little blurry, but you get the idea)
10 minutes later, she sent me this picture. Yup, that would be a chunk-o-hair missing from the side of Heath's head. Apparently, safety scissors do cut hair.
The rest of the babysitters text messages went something like this:
Yes, Heath is in time out.
Heath just took apart all of the clothes pins in our fine motor center.
Hunter's shoe is on top of the horse trailer. Hope you can get it when you get here, because I can't.
I would cry, but it's too funny.
I need a NAP!



2 comments:
That is too funny! Well, until one of mine decides to do that! I guess it's a childhood right of passage!!! I bet your mother was horrified!!!
Just catching up on all the blogs I have missed! My funny and too cute grandsons! Love them so very much! Can't wait to see them on Saturday! Love Lolly.
Post a Comment