I've had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. School started for the teachers this week and the kiddos start back next week. Meeting after meeting plus tons of things I need to get done in my classroom leave NO/Zero/Zilch free time. I'm exhausted in the evenings.
The boys have been staying with a new baby sitter for the week because my other baby sitter (Mom) is living it up in Alaska right now. She will get the boys back next week. To say that I am super jealous is a complete understatement! It has been nice having the boys here in town instead of having to drive to and from the ranch every day.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite photos from our Keva Dawn photo session. I'll show you more here in a few days when things have calmed down. I love Keva Dawn Photography!
August
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment