To any normal person, this picture would look like two little boys playing on top of the table. When I walked into the room, that is exactly what I thought and I was about to tell them to get down when I heard what they were pretending was happening.
Heath is concentrating very hard on making a humming sound. I later realized that this was the motor boat sound. He is in the back of the boat driving while they are checking their lines. Hunter has a play rifle in his hands that is acting as a boat paddle and he is alternating between pushing off of the rocks and trees and grabbing the drop lines. The socks are the fish they have caught.
True, they are acting a lot like their daddy and I know he is so proud that they are "practicing" for their future fishing trips. It may be a little redneck, but in today's world, fishing is alright with me. I love how innocent and creative they are. I pray this never changes. I want to preserve this innocence for as long as possible.


No comments:
Post a Comment