Friday, December 17, 2010

You Two, Are 2




too sweet...


too funny...


too wonderful...


You're two.




too squeezable...


too wonderful...


too cute...


You're two.



And your mama is too shocked at how quickly time passes.


You are my favorite 2yr olds on the planet,
You're like a breath of fresh air.Love you more than I could ever express - my heart truly overflows when I think of you.


Happy Birthday, my loves!






A Two Year Old

A two year old is so many things.
A tiny discoverer of butterfly wings.
A hugger of teddies, a sweet sleepy head.
And someone to dream for in bright years ahead.
A special new person who right from the start,
has a place in the family and a coarse in your heart.
And just when you think you've learned all the things,
that your dear son is,and the joy that he brings,
a hug or a grin comes with such a sweet surprise,
that love finds you smiling with tears in your eyes.

3 comments:

Mandi Martin said...

These pictures are TOO cute! Happy birthday Heath and Hunter!

Anonymous said...

My sweet Heath & Hunter, how I love the two of you! What joy you have brought to Pops and Me (Lolly), you are our shining stars. Love, Lolly.

Aunt Amy said...

Just so you know, I got teary eyed looking at these pics. Give them kisses for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...