Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hold on Aggies....I'm Comin`

We woke up this morning to the most wonderful Fall temperatures out side. It was so nice and cool. So we hurriedly ate breakfast and went for a walk. Then played outside for a while.

This is the kind of weather that really gets you ready for the first college football game of the season. So we had to wear our Texas A&M attire. The bottom of the shirts says, "Hold on Aggies...I'm Comin`." Totally appropriate, since I'm sure we have dual quarterbacks in our midst.

4 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I'm so sorry you had to dress those sweet boys in that color! ;)

The Boyd Gang said...

Those are some really cute AGGIES! Gig'em Ags! I think the color is perfect! Must say it is much better than red and black!

Anonymous said...

Yea, go Aggies! Two good looking future TAMU players. Love, Lollie.

Mandi Martin said...

Gig 'Em Aggies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...