Saturday, September 25, 2010

21 months

At 21 months the boys:

*can open the refrigerator and pull everything out.

*love to pull books and movies off of the shelves and make sure they are scattered around the entire house.

*Talk up a storm, and I can understand most of what they say.

*attempt to flood the bathroom every time they take a bath.

* can be the sweetest boys to one another....however, they can also be down right ornery!

*best of all they know their upper and lower case letters (see the videos below).

I know the videos are not very clear and you can't hear very well but it shows that they do know them. Hunter points them out to us all the time now, in books, t-shirts, and signs. Heath knows them too, but still is not very vocal about them. While we were in the hospital with Heath, he surprised us all by telling us what color the blocks were that he was playing with. They have been working on their letters, numbers, and colors. You can never start too early!


1 comment:

Mandi Martin said...

I definitely agree that you can never start too early educating your kids! I'm so proud of your boys and of you and Chris for being such great parents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...