Friday, August 6, 2010

The Water Park

Chris, the twins, and I along with our good friend Melissa and her son, Kayin, all went to an awesome swimming pool last week. This pool was perfect for the little kids because it had so much that they could do on their own.


I didn't have my camera for all of the attractions, but there was also a little kids slide that all of the boys loved and a big slide that we all loved. We would just put the babies on our laps and go down the big slide. We had to do it over and over again because they enjoyed it so much, but we got pretty tired of climbing the stairs.

Checking out the water shooting up from the ground. Daddy taught them that if they stand on it, when they let their foot off it shot up farther.

Thankfully, there were 3. One for each of them.

Lots of summer time fun. We don't want summer to end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! What a wonderful pool. I know all the boys had such a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...