Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Doctor's Visit of the Season

Jeez! It seems like the moment summer is over, cold season begins. The boys had to go to the doctor this morning because they both have coughs and runny noses. I wasn't even in school a week. I don't think they caught it from me or the germy kids I have been around though, because Chris has it too.

The doctor didn't give them antibiotics though, just some strong medicine that will make them feel better, with a promise that if it is not completely better by Friday he will issue a script with out another visit.

There is nothing worse than going to the doctor, just to turn around and go back to the doctor a few days later because the first stuff didn't work.

Here's hoping that it is better before Friday.

1 comment:

Jessica Carlile said...

Oh Crystal I feel your pain. It seems like we are at the doctors all the time with ear infections. Good Luck with the meds & hope you don't have to get the other script.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...