I decided a quick trip to the mall to pick up a thing or two didn't warrant hauling the stroller all the way to San Angelo. The boys can walk and Mom was with me so I figured we could handle it. Well, my boys must have inherited their Daddy's strong dislike of the mall because they did not want to walk by me or hold my (or Mimi's) hand.
So, while mom was duking it out with the man at the cell phone accessory store, I finally gave in and allowed the boys to go sit on the ride-on toys.

They had a blast. They sat on it and pretended to drive it and all around loved it...until...I got the bright idea to actually start one of them.

That was all for Heath. He was done. It scared the poor baby so much that he wouldn't get back on one whether it was moving or not.

In most of the pictures you will find that Heath is either missing or quickly exiting the ride!

Hunter Loved them all, whether they were moving or not.


What goofy children!
1 comment:
I am surprised that it scared Heath, he usually is game for anything, especially riding on or climbing on things. But, what cute pictures. Love, Lollie.
Post a Comment