Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goodbye Summertime!

OK, I know that summer will stick around for a few more months, but tomorrow starts my first day back at work. So, for me, summertime is over. It makes me sad. I love my job, but I love my babies more.

This summer my sweet baby boys:
*have gone from 7 and 8 teeth to 11 and 12 teeth. (Boy, that was FUN!)
* have given up their pacifiers.
* both talk and chatter all day long and I can now understand some of it.
* have both gained about 4 or 5 pounds.
* have given up their morning naps.
* play with each other. I mean they really play. Heath came into the living room to get Hunter the other day, and said, "mon" which is his version of "Come On" to Hunter. The best part was that they happily ran off to the play room together.
*They have learned to swim with their life jackets on.
*have become more active. To call them busy little monkeys is an understatement. They wear me out!
*understand more commands and they know how to put up their toys.

I guess, basically, I can no longer call them my "babies" any more. They are definitely full blown toddlers.

Who can resist these adorable faces? I'm sure going to miss them while I'm at work.

1 comment:

aWk said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!! I know going back to work is always hard but especially with those boys! I hope you have a good year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...