...thought I would see this in my fridge. Chris and I don't drink milk, but the boys are finally switched to real milk. That's right, no more formula in this house. Finally!

What about this? I don't eat tomatoes, therefore, I don't buy tomatoes. So, imagine my surprise when Mom fed them cherry tomatoes and they both (including my picky eater, Heath) love them.

I guess the times, they are a changing.
3 comments:
I can still remember when your Mom kept a couple of gallons of milk in her freezer.
As for the tomatoes....good for you! My boys LOVE them.
I bet they can put the milk away! I love the new pictures Keva took of the Watts Family and your boys 1 year pics. I am jealous you live so close to her!! The toy room is great and it looks like the boys will have a blast in there!
That is awesome!!
Post a Comment