Friday, January 8, 2010

Austin and Snow Day

Chris and I got back last night from Austin. I had a TAKS conference there and my hubby was so kind to go with me so I wouldn't be alone in the big, scary city. It has been a while since we were able to get away. Mom kept the boys. It was so hard to leave them and I missed them every second that we were away, however, I did get two full nights of rest. It's amazing what just a little bit of sleep can do for a person.

Chris and I also got to eat sushi. It is one of our favorites and we don't get to have it very often. I definitely draw the line at eating sushi in West Texas. So, when we get the chance, we indulge. It was wonderful.

Today, God must have realized how much I missed my boys because, it snowed, which caused school to let out at 10. I have the rest of the day and the weekend to play and snuggle with my sweet babies. Yeah!

So, now I will leave you with some pictures from Christmas because I know that none of you get on the blog to hear about my daily ramblings.

2 comments:

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Does your mom need a vacation now? haha! Mine always needs to rest after we leave. I didn't peg you as a sushi eater-I like it too, but it always freaks me out to eat it. I'm always afraid I'll get some weird bacteria. Brandi would eat it every meal! Glad you had a "snow" day!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of our grandboys! How much snow did you get? Enjoy your time. Love Grandma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...