...and, I can close the door when company is coming. :)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
The Playroom
In desperate need to save my living room, we have converted the sun room that is on the back of our house into the playroom.
It has tons of windows, which can sometimes make it hot, but we plan on getting a window unit A/C. Hope that works.
It's right off of the kitchen, and the boys love to play in there while I am fixing supper. Plus, it gets them out from under my feet.
...and, I can close the door when company is coming. :)
...and, I can close the door when company is coming. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! We have a little room that we use as a play room. It's small, but it's at least a place to keep all the toys and it really saves my sanity! At the end of the day, I can just throw it all in there and shut the door.
A playroom is a wonderful sanity saver!! I love what a bright and happy place yours is!
I just love the floor tiles! I bet Heath and Hunter love it to.
Can't wait to come visit and see it in person. Love, Grandma.
Post a Comment