I started my blog the day before Chris and I left for Houston for our IVF. I had it printed after the boys' first birthday.

It talks about everything from how many shots I received each day, all the way through to the little Monkeys birthday party.

The inscription says:
To Heath and Hunter,
The journey TO and THROUGH your first year.

It was so emotional, looking back and reading some of the post. Remember the sonogram pictures?

The best part, is that I kept up with my blog much better than I did their baby books. It looks like a year book...that started WAY before kindergarten.
9 comments:
I found you on the multiples & More blog. This is incredibly cool. I've been looking for a nice way to make our blog into a keepsake (as I have also kept it up better than the baby books). What company did you use to print them out and how exactly did you put it together? Really, really awesome.
I LOVE this!!!
I've been meaning to do this since Eli and Landon's first birthday and still haven't. It's beautiful...just the inspiration I needed to get mine done!
I forgot to put the company that I used. It is www.blog2print.com
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I've been wanting to do the same! Thanks so much for sharing!
What g gift one day to give Heath & Hunter. Their little life story. Can't wait to see it. Love, Grandma.
That is fantastic! Please, please bring it if you get to come to Nana's bday party on Sat! I would love to look at it and thanks for the great idea-had no idea there was such a site!
Just finished my 2008 book and trying to get 2009 done. Yours turned out really cute.
Thanks for posting about the blog book! I've been looking into it too. It is super cute!
Post a Comment